BA (Hons) Fashion Design
The BA (Hons) Fashion Design programme gives you the practical, strategic, and creative abilities you need to launch a successful career as a fashion product designer or developer. Students learn crucial research techniques and design and manufacturing techniques in this advanced course. Students are asked to interact directly with sustainability challenges in fashion design and to build awareness of them.
The universities providing BA (Hons) Fashion Design courses in the UK are:
- London College of Fashion
- University of East London
- University of the Creative Arts
- De Montfort University
- University of South Wales
- Nottingham Trent University
- Regent's University
- Birmingham City University
- University of Westminister
- Manchester Metropolitan Unversity
A minimum of 5.5 in reading, writing, hearing, and speaking is required for IELTS level 6.0. Other requirements will be based on the universities, but a foundation degree must be in the relevant field.