The biological sciences are at the forefront of a new era in which we have the chance to develop ground-breaking scientific solutions to local, regional, and global problems. This BSc Biochemistry degree will examine everything through an exciting new lens to tackle real-world issues, from the smallest molecules and organelles to organisms and entire ecosystems.
The Universities providing BSc Biochemistry courses are:
- University of Hertfordshire
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Imperial College London
- The University of Manchester
- Kingston University
- University of Essex
- Middlesex University
- University of Nottingham
- King's College London
- Universities accept applicants with a broad range of credentials and degrees of expertise. If you don't have the claimed grades, submit a clearing application because institutions may be more accommodating during Clearing.
- Good English Language Certification based on the Universities
Finally, please check out more courses on our website, and you can find the best fit for you. Also, follow us on our social media to stay in touch and get further updates.