BSc. (Hons) Food & Nutrition Science
Starting with the fundamentals of food and nutrition, such as human anatomy, physiology, microbiology, biochemistry, and the principles of food and nutrition, this BSc. (Hons) Food & Nutrition Science degree equips you with the necessary skills and knowledge. The next step is to go into more specialised fields, including biotechnology, clinical nutrition, immunology, and food microbiology. Throughout, you gain hands-on laboratory experience conducting the most recent biochemical and molecular studies, which helps you improve your ability to connect results to theory.
The Universities offering BSc (Hons) Food & Nutrition Science courses are:
- University of Bedfordshire
- Northumbria University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Nottingham
- Abertay University
- University of Reading
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- University of Leeds
- UCAS (120 Tariff Points)
- Good Grades in A-Level Science, Food Technology, Home Economics or similar
- GCSE (Maths and English minimum 4/C or equivalent)
- Acceptable English Language Certification
Lastly, please check out other courses if you are interested in studying in the UK. Similarly, you can message us on social media to explore more courses and universities.