MA Creative Digital Film Production (15 Months)
MA Creative Digital Film Production course gives you practical experience in professional filmmaking, from scripting to post-production, while expertly fusing theory and practice. You can compose your own story and become an independent filmmaker or work in the TV and film businesses. In addition, the course enables you to delve further into filmmaking, covering cross-media storytelling, scriptwriting, production planning and development, digital filmmaking, editing and post-production techniques, and film theory and history.
Additionally, you complete a thesis or other culminating assignment. The difficulty of creating your film, whether fiction, a documentary, or a hybrid, is one you take on if you decide to make a movie. You can combine professional-level hands-on filmmaking experience with solid theoretical foundations in this study. You will learn from top academic researchers and professional practitioners.
- University of Bedfordshire
- Good undergraduate degree at Honours level or equivalent.
- First degree in arts, humanities or social science; or significant media industry experience.
- Students must have an IELTS overall score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each element.
- TOEFL iBT - Listening: 17, Reading: 18, Speaking: 20, Writing: 17.
Finally, please check out other courses to study in the UK.