Migration Services

Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) regulations govern our registration as migration agents. To provide our clients with a streamlined and personalised consultation service, we collect and collate evidence indicating areas where improvement is needed before submitting visa applications to Australian Home Affairs. As part of our global services, we work with well-reputed independent firms registered in the United Kingdom and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). Through submission writing, tribunal appeals, and hearings in Australia and the United Kingdom, we assist and represent clients in immigration matters such as Student Visas, Post-Study Work, TSS Visas, Work Permits, Skilled manpower, Investors, Visitors, Settlements, and Spouse Relationships.


At last, we are grateful you visited our Migration page. Please complete the application form to study. If you are a UK Local Student, please explore our UK Local Student Checklist. If you are an International Student who wants to study in the UK, please check our UK university checklist page to complete the admission process. For International students who wish to learn in the UK without IELTS, you can visit our Study In UK Without IELTS page. For more information about university intake, you can visit our UK University Intake page. If you want to study Online courses, visit our Online course page. Similarly, you can contact us through our social media and follow us for regular updates on university and college admission.

If you are interested in pursuing higher education in countries such as the USA, the UAE (Dubai), Malta, France, Ireland, Spain, and others through our consultancy, please complete the application form and send all required documents to our consultancy. After your documents have been examined and approved for the next step in the application process, our staff will contact you via your provided email or phone number.