MSc. Digital Film Technologies and Production (15 Months)
MSc. Digital Film Technologies and Production (15 Months) course combines an in-depth study of cutting-edge media technologies with practical filmmaking and production expertise. This course will provide a solid foundation in theory and media technology practice, whether you aspire to be a cinematographer, studio camera operator, or film editor. During your studies, you will tour prestigious post-production facilities in London to expand your professional network and obtain first-hand knowledge of what it's like to be a professional. In addition, this will provide you with a real opportunity to interact with the industry.
- University of Bedfordshire
- Work experience in the relevant industry with a bachelor's degree.
- IELTS (6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each element)
- TOFEL Internet (Listening: 17. Reading:18, Speaking: 20, Writing: 445)
- PTE (Listening: 59, Reading: 59, Speaking: 59, Writing: 487)
Lastly, please check out other courses to study in the UK.