MSc. Public Health (12 Months)
The MSc. Public Health (12 Months) programme combines classroom instruction with individual projects. You will negotiate a final product that aligns with your unique interests with our help and encouragement. You will get the chance to study a medical topic in-depth while also analysing international and national policy and its practical ramifications. Three main areas of public health are covered: health improvement (which includes tracking particular illnesses, risk factors, and disparities); improving services (which includes auditing, evaluating, planning, and providing efficient services); and health protection (which includes handling infectious diseases and environmental dangers).
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Sunderland
- University of East London
- University of Nottingham
- Londo School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- An undergraduate degree in a health-related field, such as medicine, nursing, pharmacy, or dentistry, with a rating of 2:2 or higher.
- Along with professional experience, a degree in one of the following fields: microbiology, chemistry, veterinary science, social work, psychology, botany, and agriculture can be considered
- The work experience must involve providing health care and may include giving public health advice and health promotion.
- IELTS (6.0), Pearson Test of English Academic (59), CPE (C or above), CAE (C or above), GCSE (C or above). Any of the given.
Lastly, please check out other courses available in the UK through our website. Also, you can contact us through social media handles for any updates regarding universities and courses.