Digital Marketing Apprentice
Apprentices enrolling in the Digital Marketer (Level 3) apprenticeship program gain the skills and knowledge necessary to become digital marketers. As part of this apprenticeship program, students will receive on-the-job and classroom training. During the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be exposed to digital marketing tools, practices, social media, search engine optimisation (SEO), email marketing, and digital analytics. Moreover, students will gain an understanding of marketing tools, campaign design, and data analysis.
The Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (Level 3) is designed for individuals who wish to work in the digital marketing field or those already employed in the area and want to enhance their skills. It is open to anyone over 16, and there is no requirement for academic qualifications. A training provider will provide on-the-job training and assistance to the employer as part of the training program. Furthermore, the provider will give classroom-based instruction through virtual or in-person sessions as part of the training program.
Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Program
Learning about digital marketing as part of this Level 3 apprenticeship will provide learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to increase sales of their products and services. Through this apprenticeship, learners will thoroughly understand the classic and developing social media marketing and digital marketing methods. As an example, the learner will be able to analyse data, use analytics tools, create content, and manage websites.
- This course is recommended for anyone interested in a career in digital marketing.
- Entry requirements are not required.
- Level 3 Apprenticeship
- 12 to 18 months
- £11,000 in government funding
Following the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be evaluated based on work-based projects and written assignments. A Level 3 Digital Marketer certification will be awarded upon completion of the training. Digital Marketer (Level 3) apprenticeships allow learners to gain valuable work experience and develop the skills and knowledge essential for a successful digital marketing career.
Apprentice in Digital Marketing and Social Media
The opportunity exists for an individual to join a rapidly growing technology company and learn the latest techniques and strategies to assist the company in its growth process. In addition, an apprentice must help with social media, blogging, website content, and other tasks. An apprenticeship with a great employer with a long history of supporting apprentices is a beautiful opportunity for you to begin your career.
You will learn the following:
- Social media management
- Creating new marketing campaigns
- Content creation for social media
- Identifying and analysing campaign success
- Company website management
- Blogging content writing
- Maintaining a current understanding of marketing trends and practices
- Maintaining brand consistency with a broader team
- Social media and digital marketing enthusiast
- Clarity and conciseness in communication
- Excellent detail-orientation
- Independent and teamwork
- Social media proficiency
- Office and Canva
- Creative Suite experience is preferred.
- Preferably, you'll have previous social media or marketing experience.
- Digital Marketer Training
During this advanced apprenticeship, a variety of knowledge, skills, and behaviours will be examined, including:
- Copywriting and much more.
As a participant in the program, you will be trained to become a high-level, all-around digital marketer. The following topics will also be discussed in detail:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google AdWords & Analytics
- Paid Media (PPC) & much more.
With modules such as these, you can launch your career and gain an advantage in an increasingly competitive field, enabling you to earn a higher salary in the future.
- Award Body: BCS
- Level : 3
- Duration: 12 - 18th Months
- Minimum Education Requirement: GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Previous Qualification: You must take the mathematics and English examinations if you have previous qualifications
- Flexible Time table: Two hours of online study per week
Depending on the organisation's needs, a hybrid model may be used to conduct the training remotely. For example, you can work with your fellow apprentices during group sessions and meet with your tutor one-on-one monthly.
Fee: Provided by the training provider and the government
Who is eligible to apply?
British Citizen, ILR with three years of residence, EU Pre Satel status
Finally, If you are interested in enrolling, you can contact us via our UK University College website UK University College. Furthermore, you can message us directly via our UK University College Facebook Page.