Study in the UK without IELTS
Study in the UK without IELTS
To get admission, universities in English-speaking nations require scores on English proficiency exams, such as IELTS, PTE, etc.
They need an IELTS score of 5.5 for each band and the above score; however, several universities accept applications without IELTS. They also check the students' English language proficiency.
It does not mean all Universities accept applications without IELTS.
It is always much better if you have an IELTS score; in the UK, it is widely accepted.
Conversely, yes, it is possible to study in the UK without IELTS, provided that you meet the following requirements:
- Proof that English is the medium of instruction in your School or College
- Evidence of over 70% in English in High School/Class XI as well as Course XII or transcript of a short-term English course
- Take an Online Interview managed by a member of staff from the university.
- Pursue a Pre-sessional English course offered by the university before starting your program in the UK
In addition to submitting evidence of your academic records in English, you may also use a variety of other specifications when applying to UK universities that require proof of your language proficiency, such as taking a telephone meeting round or taking into account those who have completed their education in English.
Below are a few top UK universities accepting students without IELTS.
UK Universities Without IELTS
Many universities within the UK, including many of the most highly ranked and internationally acclaimed universities, do not require IELTS for admission. Here is a list of universities without IELTS in the UK:
- University of Essex
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Greenwich
- Swansea University
- University of Northampton
- University of Plymouth
- Portsmouth University
- North Umbria University
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bolton
- London South Bank University
- University of Geneva
- Riga Technical University
- Audencia Nantes School of Management
- University of Bristol
- Birmingham City University
- University of Basel
- University of Warwick
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Aston University
- Bangor University
- Brunel University
UK Study Visa without IELTS
Can I get a UK study visa without IELTS? It is possible to obtain a UK study visa without IELTS only if a college has acknowledged your eligibility for a study visa without IELTS, so you must provide the immigration authorities with a certificate from the college. In addition, it is essential to meet the following qualifications to obtain a UK research visa without IELTS:
- A file confirmed by your university with the statement that you can make an application for a UK study visa without an IELTS rating. Acceptance letter from a university in the UK
- Applicants can also stand for the Secure English Language Test (SELT) mandated by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as valid evidence for English efficiency without IELTS.