BTEC Diploma in Business Administration

Study BTEC Diploma in Business Administration at the UK University

The course BTEC Diploma in Business Administration is in high demand among individuals interested in working as part of an administrative team in any business. This course prepares learners for a successful business administration position by providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills. It is equivalent to an A-Level or an Access to Higher Education qualification. It was developed with the assistance of higher education providers in or to the needs of students who wish to pursue a business degree but lack the traditional entry qualifications.

BTEC Diploma in Business Administration Course Features

You will learn about many topics that will be useful in a natural work environment or for further study in business. Students will study the following topics:

  • Business Research
  • Marketing Campaign
  • Event Management
  • Business Decision Making
  • International Business
btec diploma in business administration

Entry Requirements for BTEC Diploma in Business Administration

Applicants must be over 16 years of age and have at least five GCSEs in English and Mathematics with a grade of at least 4 to qualify.

Additional Financial Aid for BTEC Diploma in Business Administration


As part of the course assessment, students must complete online exams, develop a portfolio, and pass practical tests.

Course Structure

After completing the course, you can fit into various business administration roles because 60% of the assessment consists of coursework, written assignments, presentations, and practical projects; the remaining 40% is external. The roles could be:

  • Office Executive
  • Office Supervisor
  • Quality Manager
  • Company Secretary

At last, we are grateful you visited our BTEC Diploma in Business Administration page. Please complete the application form to study. If you are a UK Local Student, please explore our UK Local Student Checklist. If you are an International Student who wants to study in the UK, please check our UK university checklist page to complete the admission process. For International students who wish to learn in the UK without IELTS, you can visit our Study In UK Without IELTS page. For more information about university intake, you can visit our UK University Intake page. If you want to study Online courses, visit our Online course page. Similarly, you can contact us through our social media and follow us for regular updates on university and college admission.

If you are interested in pursuing higher education in countries such as the USA, the UAE (Dubai), Malta, France, Ireland, Spain, and others through our consultancy, please complete the application form and send all required documents to our consultancy. After your documents have been examined and approved for the next step in the application process, our staff will contact you via your provided email or phone number.