UK Local Student Checklist - Student Finance - UK Government-Funded Courses Up to £24,000 (Per Year)
Currently, the UK government offers fully funded undergraduate programs. As an education consultancy, we provide Free and the best possible guidance and full support to place home students into UK top universities. Students at colleges and universities are offered a wide range of further education vocational courses (BTECs) and degree programs that will equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge for their future. The program offers a variety of techniques from Level 1 to Level 5, as well as university degrees. Local students may be eligible to receive tuition and maintenance funds. In addition to the Student Loan Company's financial assistance for students entering higher education in the UK, Student Finance England (SFE) provides financial aid. The United Kingdom government provides this service. In addition, we provide UK college and university admission services with student finance in London. Scotland's school leavers receive free university tuition here, while England, Wales, and Northern Ireland students must pay.
Whether you want student finance study in the UK, student loan study in the UK, or student finance in the UK, the process will be the same.
In the same way, many call us Student Loans and Finance or Student Grants and Loans.
Why choose us for UK Government Funded Courses
- Get your desired program fully funded by student finance.
- Get a higher amount of maintenance loan to maintain yourself.
- Get interview support to pass the University interview successfully.
- We represent 40 + UK Universities.
- Check your eligibility for a 100% fully funded program.
- Only 2 Days of Class
- Tuition fees
- Living costs.
- Your Household Income
- Where are you studying
- If you live with your parents or not
Study without formal qualifications - Study with Previous Qualifications
Do you have a British Passport or a Settled (ILR) Status? Struggling to go to university or college? We can help you. If you need (or wish) to start your degree at a university, start with a foundation year. You can get direct admission if you have at least one A level or GCSE English Language at grade C (grade 4) or above (or equivalent). OR If you are a mature student with significant work experience, you are invited to apply for the course based on the knowledge and skills you have developed through your work. It means you can Study without formal qualifications. So, apply for a UK degree with any work Experience if you are in the UK. Yes, no Qualification is required. It's very flexible entry into government-funded Degrees. We have helped hundreds of students make successful applications to university using any work experience or low qualifications. We offer a free-of-charge CV building, university application, and interview preparation and provide guidelines to apply student finance applications.
- Study without formal qualifications
- With and Without Foundation.
- Classes 2 days a week, Evening and Weekend classes are also available
- Any work experience or low qualifications
- Student finance and maintenance funds for eligible students for up to 24k per year for a qualified candidate
Available Courses with Government Funds
Please check with your university or college to see if your course qualifies for funding. If you're studying full-time. You may be eligible for student finance one of the following:
- a first degree, for example, BA, BSc or BEd
- a Foundation Degree
- a Certificate of Higher Education
- a Diploma of Higher Education (DipHE)
- a Higher National Certificate (HNC)
- a Higher National Diploma (HND)
- an Initial Teacher Training course
- an integrated master's degree
- a pre-registration postgraduate healthcare course
- a level 4 or 5 courses with Higher Technical Qualification approval
We have included the BA and BSc Courses as examples below.
- BSc Nursing
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Entrepreneurship with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Finance and management with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Marketing and Social Media with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Human Resources Management with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Health and Social Care with or without foundation
- BA (Hons) Business Management with or without foundation
- BA (Hons) Computing with and without foundation
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with or without foundation
- BSc (Hons) Criminology
- BSc (Hons) Marketing or Digital marketing with or without foundation and so on
Popular City for Government funding courses in the UK
There are many colleges and Universities. We have listed below the base of student choices.
- Coventry & many more
Intake for UK government Funding Courses
- January / February
- April / May
- June / July
- September / October
Students who are eligible to apply for Student Finance
- British Citizen
- EU citizen with pre-settled status
- ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain)
- Asylum Approved people
- Discretionary leave (Bereaved people and the home office give them a visa with a fund accepted so that they can get all sorts of benefits)
Check you're eligible: Student finance calculator.
- you're the following university or college, whether it has those courses or not
- your course itself
- if you've studied a higher education course before
- your age and
- your nationality or residency status
Required Documents for student finance in the United Kingdom
1. British Citizen:
If you are a British Citizen, then you need to provide the documents below:
5. Discretionary Leave
Those recognised as Bereaved from a home office and providing a visa can also apply. Which also accepted funds for the study. They can get all sorts of benefits.
Application method for Student Finance in the UK - Application Method for Student Finance in London
Student Finance of Bath Spa University
Campus Location - London - Manchester - Leeds - Birmingham
Work experience route: students must be good at English speaking and writing; the job letter is Optional, but SOP and essay are required. And there is an Interview and an English test.
Qualification route: with level 3 qualification, the students need only an interview and no English test; Apply with SOP.
Student Finance of Arden University
Campus Location - London (Holborn, Towerhill, Ealing), Manchester - Leeds - Birmingham
Work experience route: need supervisor position + job letter from the employee
Qualification route: Level 3 is required.
Few more Universities for Student Finance in London
- NESCOT COLLEGE
- ANGLIA RUSKIN
- London Met and Many more
University costs in the UK
For undergraduate tuition at British universities, students from the UK must now pay up to £9,250 per year. International undergraduate tuition fees start at approximately £10,130 and increase to £38,000 or more for medical degrees.
Students in the UK who are eligible to receive student finance
Three years - Students who have lived in the UK or the overseas territories for the past three years may be eligible for tuition fee funding if they have: pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme and are EU nationals or family members of EU nationals.
Is the maintenance Fund available to eligible students?
If you have been in the UK for three years before commencing your course, you may be eligible for a maintenance Fund.
Is student finance still available for European Union citizens after Brexit?
Due to Brexit, EU/EEA and Switzerland students need help to obtain student loans.
Will I have to repay my UK student loans if I move abroad?
One question frequently asked in the UK about students is whether you must repay your loans if you move abroad. You do have to repay your loans - but it isn't automatic anymore; you'll have to do your work to avoid late payment penalties.
Does student loan debt affect credit scores?
You can maintain a positive credit score by making timely student loan payments. In contrast, your credit score will decline if you fail to make payments.
Do student loans disappear after death?
After submitting proof of death, your federal student loan debt will be discharged.
At what age is student loan debt written off?
In the case of graduate school loans, these are forgiven after 25 years, while in the case of undergraduate school loans, they are forgiven after 20 years.
Video for Assistance
Finally, if you want assistance enrolling in colleges and universities, please contact us or submit your files to our website. https://apply.ukuniversitycollege.com directly. And we will forward your application to Colleges and Universities.