Study in the UK Check Lists - UK Visa Checklists - Documents Requirement to study in the UK
Several checklists must be followed for international students who wish to study in the United Kingdom. The lists include an offer letter from the University, an unconditional offer letter, a visa after the visa, and university registration requirements. So, please make sure you check all the steps correctly. Study in the UK Check Lists, UK Visa Checklists, and Document Requirements for studying in the UK have been provided. Let's start by discussing the offer letter checklist. Could you scan the request properly and submit it in the required format? Please do not take a picture from your mobile phone as it will not accept it and may cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Student Documentation Checklist for Offer Letter
- IELTS if needed
- CV (click here for Sample CV)
- SOP ( Statement of purpose)
- All academic certificates such as SLC (GCSC), 10+2 (O and A-Level), Bachelor, Master Certificates, whatever you have
- Please provide a work experience or explanation letter if you have a GAP.
- Academic Reference letter ( Letter of Recommendation)
- Work experience ( if available)
You need to send the files below:
- Passport (only make this one pdf)
- Last Academic Degree certificate only in PDF format (only make this one pdf)
- Last Academic Degree Mark sheet only in PDF (only make this one pdf)
- All other academics Documents into one PDF (only make this one pdf file)
- Letter of recommendation (single file PDF)
- Experience letter if you have (single file PDF)
- IELTS if you have (single file PDF )
- CV in Ms Word (not PDF )
- SOP in MS Word - (not PDF)
Now, let me explain a little bit more. Could you send us nine files, please? When applying for a master's degree, you must prepare one pdf file consisting of only the bachelor's degree certificate and one pdf file consisting of only the bachelor's degree mark sheet. Also, could you scan the third fill with other academic documents such as school-level certificates and 10+2 (some countries call school certificates or grade 12 or O and A levels)? The fourth file will consist of a letter of recommendation if one is available. The fifth file will include a note of work experience. The sixth file will consist of an IELTS test if necessary. As outlined above, finally, you must create a CV and prepare a sop using MS Word. Please do not submit PDF CVs or SOP.
Format for writing an SOP
Now, let's discuss the SOP (statement of purpose). Each University has a different format, but you can follow the following guidelines or show your diverse talents by presenting your idea:
- Academic History
- Professional History
- Why the United Kingdom?
- Why that University?
- Why do you choose this course (mention course module)
- Career plan (mention the benefits during PSW and job opportunities in the UK if its a placement course)
- Click this link to learn more SOP writing format
Student Documents to obtain CAS from University
- TB Clearance Certificate
- Unconditional Offer letter
- At least 28 days of bank statements from A-level banks. It must be either in the student's or the student's parents' name if its parent's name, Birth Certificate and sponsorship letter are needed. Maintenance funds must remain in a single account, not multiple accounts.
- Tuition fee paid receipt.
- University interview date request.
- In case of a student fails, the University will provide the following interview. Again fall, then they will process for deposit refund.
- Once a bank statement is submitted, successful students will issue a CAS.
Student Documentation for For Visa Application
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Resume
- Valid Passport
- Police Report ( If required)
- No objection letter from Education Ministration (if needed)
- TB Clearance Certificate
- Passport size Photographs - 2
- Attested copies of mark sheets (if required)
- Visa process preparation
- UKVI filled and printed online application
- Application Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS) fee
- CAS from University
- Birth Certificate if bank statement in parent name
- Bank Statement (See below maintenance funds section)
- Make sure the bank statement needs 28 days and shows that you have enough funds to cover the course fee as well as the expensive monthly cost for nine-month
- Sponsorship letter of bank statement in the parent's name
PSW Work Visa in the UK
- After completing a bachelor's or master's, you are entitled to a 2-year post-study working visa and can work in the UK. However, for a PhD, you will get three years of PSW.
Maintenance funds to study in the UK for International Students - Living Expenses for International Students
You must demonstrate sufficient funds to cover your course tuition if you have already paid in advance. Additionally, the rules apply differently to institutes located within or outside London. So, London refers to the City of London and its 32 boroughs.
Expenses associated with living inside and outside of London (maintenance fund).
Remaining Fee if you have +
In London: £12,006 (£1,334 for each month of the course (up to a maximum of 9 months) - Always keep £1000 or 1500 extra as the exchange rate can go up or down.
Outside London: £1,023 for each month of the course (up to a maximum of 9 months) - Always keep £1000 or 1500 extra as the exchange rate can go up or down)
If your tuition fee is £10000, and you have submitted £6000, you must show the maintenance fee below.
Remaining Tuition Fee: £4000 + Maintenance fee of inside London University: £1334 X 9 = £12006
So in this circumstance, you must show at least £16006 inside London Universities.
Dependent Maintenance Fund: You must add £12006 per dependent if you have a dependent. And the maintenance fund must show in the joint account if anyone applies with a dependent.
What is the 28-day rule for UK visas?
A deposit for maintenance (tuition fees and living expenses) must remain in your account for 28 consecutive days. Your application will be rejected if the balance falls below the required amount by one day during the 28 days.
I've included for you the sample for Bank Certificate here.
- You can only bring a Dependant (husband or wife) when studying for a Master's Degree. It means you can not qualify for a bachelor's or undergraduate degree.
UK Dependent Visa Application Documents Checklist
The list of documents needed for UK Student Dependent Visas is listed below:
- Application Form
- Cover Letter
- Joint Bank Statement and Balance Certificate
- Tb Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Marriage photograph
- Relationship certificate
Do you know if I can show a loan?
An A-grade centre bank should regulate the bank, and many countries require a letter of dispersal of loans.
Video for Assistance
We want you to know that our goal is to make this page as applicable as possible; we encourage you to visit our Service page for more information on our service and follow us on Pinterest to receive regular updates.