BA Global Business
Businesses and managers must develop a global perspective to compete in today's dynamic and linked global economy. There is a BA in Global Business (Business Management) with Foundation Year for students interested in management careers and aspiring business owners. The knowledge and abilities you will learn from this business management degree will offer you a competitive advantage.
Intakes: June, October, February
Duration: Four years
Awarded Degree: BA (Hons) Global Business (Business Management) with Foundation Year
Delivery: Weekdays, evenings and weekends
Locations: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds
BA (Hons) Global Business (Business Management) with Foundation Year
This business management programme is offered right in the middle of the world's largest financial centres, giving you a solid foundation for a rewarding leadership career. In the first year, you will participate in a Foundation Year course introducing you to the fundamental issues affecting the contemporary business environment. The remaining course portions will concentrate on international business and management concepts, such as marketing, organisational behaviour, international business law, and strategy. In addition, you can work on a dissertation, a consultancy assignment, or an internship during your senior year. By committing to pursue a degree, you will acquire transferable skills that may be used in any professional setting. Leadership, business operations, strategy, and entrepreneurship are crucial for our global economies to grow. We'll be able to help you align your industry specialities as you build and plan your career goals, providing you with the critical information necessary to advance your professional career. As you grow in your leadership career, studying our programme will help you build the essential and specialised skills highly sought after by businesses in the UK and worldwide.
Year 0 (Foundation Year)
- Introduction to Management (20 Credits)
- Project (20 Credits)
- Academic Research and Writing (20 Credits)
- Business Communication (20 Credits)
- Preparing for a Professional Career (20 Credits)
- Introduction to Marketing (20 Credits)
- Business Context and its Management (20 Credits)
- Business Environment (20 Credits)
- Managing People (20 Credits)
- Marketing & Communications in a Digital World (20 Credits)
- Business Finance and Economics (20 Credits)
- Global Business Aspects (20 Credits)
- Research Methods (20 Credits)
- Business Decision Making (20 Credits)
- Organisation Behaviour (20 Credits)
- Project Management (20 Credits)
- Business Plan and Analysis (20 Credits)
- International Business Law (20 Credits)
- Global Leadership and Organisational Behaviour (20 Credits)
- Building a Sustainable Business (20 Credits)
- Innovation Management (20 Credits)
- Global Strategy (20 Credits)
- Dissertation (40 Credits)
- Consulting Project (40 Credits)
- Internship (40 Credits)
For applicants under 21 years old, the standard entry criteria
80 UCAS tariff points or an equivalent degree (for instance, a level 3 Credit Ofqual qualification worth 60 credits). 5 GCSEs with a grade of C/4 or higher or comparable credentials. Just so you know – considering applicants who do not meet the above entrance conditions will be done individually.
Ages 21 and up
If applicants over the age of 21 do not match the usual entry requirements. In that case, we examine whether they possess the life and job skills necessary to enrol in our Foundation programme for undergraduate study.
The Admissions staff must evaluate each applicant's speaking, listening, and writing abilities during an interview and through the submission of a statement of personal reflection.
- An application.
- Directed Individual Reflection Statement
- Individual Interview
Finally, if you want more information about the BA Global Business course or to get started on your application, you can book a free consultation with UK University College. If you need help, you can contact us through our Facebook page.