Study BA Global Business and Entrepreneurship at UK University
This course is created for you if you're seeking a platform to expand your technical grasp of business and a vocational structure that continuously enhances and develops your entrepreneurial attitude. If you require a course that can be scheduled around your work and family responsibilities. In that case, our BA Global Business and Entrepreneurship with Foundation Year programme offers a new route to reaching your academic and professional goals. You can complete the remaining three years of this course if you develop the abilities and fundamental knowledge necessary during the Foundation Year. Your learning intensity will steadily rise as you deepen your understanding of entrepreneurship and new venture management and open up novel learning avenues for your final year.
Intakes: February, July and October
Duration: Four years, including the Foundation year
Awarded Qualification: BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship with Foundation Year
Timetables: Weekdays, evenings and weekends
Locations: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds
BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship with Foundation Year
This BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship with Foundation Year equips you with the knowledge and skills necessary to actualise the potential of your business ideas, from the awareness to recognise lucrative opportunities to the ability to do so. The framework of this course is interesting, and it also walks you through dynamic organisations and how they provide job opportunities, economic growth, and social change. To develop the business planning abilities necessary for entrepreneurial success, you will regularly evaluate your knowledge and theories while practising entrepreneurship in real-world situations in the classroom. Additionally, students will thoroughly learn how strategy, tactics, and innovation are valued in various company models as they investigate the theory and practice of entrepreneurship in multiple situations. Our business development specialists will give you a thorough understanding of how to start and expand a company and where to look for potential hazards. Additionally, you will gain from our welfare team's individualised face-to-face academic, career, financial, and well-being support.
- IT Essentials
- Academic Research and Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business and Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial People and Processes
- Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Entrepreneurial Recognition, Ideas and Opportunities
- Managerial Finance
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Organisations
- Project Management
- Business Ideas and Opportunities Generation
- Digital Marketing and Social Media in Business
- Financing a Business Venture and Legal Aspects
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Planning and Pitching
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Market Research
- Global Strategies
- Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship
- Contemporary Issues in Events and Hospitality
- Contemporary Issues in IT and Communications
- Contemporary Issues in Professional Business Services
- Contemporary Issues in Supply Chain
- Contemporary Issues in Retail
This course offers the following specialised pathways:
- BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship (Events and Hospitality) with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship (Information Technology and Communications) with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship (Professional Business Services) with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship (Construction and Supply Chain) with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Global Business and Entrepreneurship (Retail) with Foundation Year
- 60 Credits of Ofqual at Level 3 or 80 UCAS tariff points (or higher).
- Individual attention will be given to applicants who do not match the admission above requirements, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Ages 21 and up
If applicants over the age of 21 do not match the standard entry requirements. In that case, we will also consider individuals with the life and work skills necessary to enrol in our Foundation programme for undergraduate study.
The Admissions Team evaluates each applicant's speaking, listening, and writing skills through an interview and a Personal Reflection Statement. Additionally, applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have a B1 level of English, either by an on-campus exam or another recognised English language certification.
- An application form
- A personal interview
- A supervised personal reflection statement
Finally, if you want more information about the BA Global Business and Entrepreneurship course or to get started on your application, you can book a free consultation with UK University College. If you need help, you can contact us through our Facebook page.