Study in the UK at Bangor University
Bangor University is one of the founding organisations of the federal University of Wales and received its Royal Charter in 1885. It is a public university located in Bangor, Wales. Formerly known as the University College of North Wales (UCNW), the University of Wales, Bangor (UWB) became separate from the University of Wales in 2007 and became Bangor University. Nearly 10,000 students from 85 different countries are studying at CurreBangor, located on the coast of North Wales and 450 kilometres northwest of London.
Bangor University for International Students
- International Student Welfare Office at the university to help students
- Bangor University Study Skills Centre for helping with university life and academic progression
- More than 20 international student ambassadors to help from day one
- Tours to London, York and other places of interest
- Event organisation throughout the year
- Self-catered accommodation and free gym membership for students in university accommodation
- 3000 rooms for accommodation across two locations
Bangor University Courses
Bangor University Intakes
Fees & Fundings at Bangor
The fees for University students are listed below:
- Undergraduate: £15000 to £18000
- Graduate Research: £15500 to £21000
- Graduate Taught: £16000 to £19500
Various scholarships and fundings are available for eligible students at the university.
At last, we are grateful you visited our Bangor University page. Please complete the application form to study. If you are a UK Local Student, please explore our UK Local Student Checklist. If you are an International Student who wants to study in the UK, please check our UK university checklist page to complete the admission process. For International students who wish to learn in the UK without IELTS, you can visit our Study In UK Without IELTS page. For more information about university intake, you can visit our UK University Intake page. If you want to study Online courses, visit our Online course page. Similarly, you can contact us through our social media and follow us for regular updates on UK studies and other countries' university and college admission processes.