Diploma for Children and Youngsters' Workforce
Diploma for Children and Youngsters' Workforce - Overview
Working with children and young people ages 0-19 requires knowledge and skills which can be acquired through Diploma for Children and Youngsters' Workforce. The program is divided into two pathways that cover a wide range of occupations and job roles:
- Social Care
- Learning, Development and Support Services
This course is designed for supervisors who want to work with children and young people.
Your tutor will assess you through multiple methods, such as on-the-job observation, submitting a portfolio of evidence, a written assignment, or completing a task.
The course prepares you for a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or a Foundation Degree.
After completing the course, you will be able to apply for jobs in a variety of roles, including:
- Community Care Officer
- Foster Carers
- Residential Childcare Workers
- Youth Worker
- Professional Assistant
- Family Centre Worker
- And many other related jobs
The following are the entry requirements for the course:
- A basic knowledge of computers and literacy is required.
- Students applying for the course must be at least 16 years old.
- This course includes workplace assessment, which requires a placement or employment in a child and young people's social care setting.
Contact UK University College for more details
For regular updates, follow our social media accounts.
Facebook: UK University College