The Glyndwr University of Wales is a public research institution in Wrexham, Northop, and St. Asaph. In 2008, Wrexham Glyndwr University was officially granted university status, making it the tenth university in Wales. Wrexham is the university's main campus, approximately 10 minutes from its town centre, and London recently opened a new campus specialising in management and computing. In addition, several rail and road routes connect the university with Wrexham, Manchester, and Liverpool.
Glyndwr University for International Students
- Pre-sessional English lessons and summer school English courses
- International Student Welfare Team and Student Ambassadors to provide student support
- Various events and trips to help students get used to the country and environment
- On-campus accommodation available
- Privately rented accommodation recommended by the university
Glyndwr University Courses
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Part-time courses
- Short courses
- Online Courses
Glyndwr University Intakes
Fees & Fundings
The international fees for Glyndwr University students are listed below:
Additionally, various scholarship programmes and funding are available at the university.
Lastly, If you are interested in applying to the university, please fill up this application form and follow us on Instagram for regular updates.