Gym Instructing and Personal Training - L3 Diploma in Gym Instructing & Personal Training
This Diploma in Gym Instructing & Personal Training is designed to prepare learners for a career in personal training by equipping them with the necessary knowledge and skills to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programs. This course will give students an excellent introduction to gym instruction and a more specific introduction to personal training activities.
Gym Instructing and Personal Training near me in the UK
This blended learning course uses comprehensive E-resources to facilitate students' ability to study theory elements online conveniently. Sport & Exercise Sciences is the course's subject area, which is a Level 3 advanced course. In addition to taking the course twice a week, you can participate in in-person classes on various convenient dates. The program will last eight weeks. Through presentations, case studies, role-plays, reports, and discussions, students can develop their skills and knowledge through this practical program. In the end, you will thoroughly understand the crucial elements of personal training after completing this course. With a Level 3 Diploma, you can add a Basic Fitness-Specific Business Unit and apply for 'bolt-on' Active IQ Courses such as Kettlebells, Weight Management, and Specific Group Training.
- You will earn two qualifications in one class.
- You can work as a fully qualified personal trainer in a gym after completing the course.
- You can participate in physical education classes with qualified and experienced instructors
- Maintain your health and fitness
As a result of the course, you will receive certification from Innovate Awarding and recognition from CIMSPA. The knowledge provided in this course will assist in providing appropriate support for clients participating in physical activity and exercise. Both online and classroom instruction will be provided. You will have access to the e-learning resources before the practical sessions.
You will study the following topics in this course:
- Fitness safety, health, and welfare
- Exercise and physical activity support clients
- Principles of physical fitness, health, and exercise
- Anatomy and physiology of exercise for health and fitness
- Developing a training program for each client
- A nutrition-based approach to physical activity
- Training principles and gym instruction
Teaching sessions include the following:
- Exercise and physical activity support for clients
- Developing an exercise program based on the gym's facilities
- Providing instruction in a gym
- Customizing training programs for each client
- Offering personal training services
- Learners must be at least 16 years old.
- It is required that students achieve a level 1 in English and a level 3 in math during the interview or have a GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent Functional Skills at Level 2.
- There may also be a requirement for a positive reference demonstrating good attendance and punctuality.
- Candidates should have experience in personal training and gym usage.
- It is necessary to possess a high degree of physical fitness, good communication skills, and a keen interest in the fitness industry to apply for this position.