Huddersfield University is located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. Although it was founded in 19th-century organisations, it was established as a public research university in 1992. Because of its efforts to improve teaching quality, it was awarded the first Higher Education Academy Global Teaching Excellence Award in 2017 and the gold award from the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). Moreover, it had the highest percentage of employees with teaching credentials among English companies in 2020.
Huddersfield University for International Students
- Meet and Greet program for students at the International Airport of Manchester
- Transportation to the University
- Orientation Program
- Several-day tours for international students
- Preparation courses by the International Study Centre (ISC) for degree
- Privately owned and operated accommodation outside the University.
Huddersfield University Courses
- January Entry
Huddersfield University Intakes
Fees & Fundings
The fees for Huddersfield University international students are listed below:
Undergraduate: £15000 to £20000
MA/MS: £16000 to £18000
Research: £16000 to £17000
Students can apply for various scholarships and funding at the University.