London School of Commerce
Founded in 1999, the London School of Commerce is situated near London Bridge in central London. It offers international students the opportunity to receive an excellent education and degree from the United Kingdom in a great environment. Graduate and postgraduate coursework at the London School of Commerce is offered in various disciplines, including business studies, hospitality, and information technology. In collaboration with Cardiff Metropolitan University, the London School of Commerce also offers MBA, MBA for Executives, and PhD programs.
London School of Commerce for International Students
- Student Counseling Service to help with academic and non-academic issues
- Support staff to help with accommodation, visa and banking advice.
- Student support team to assist students with finding privately run housing
London School of Commerce Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Studies with Foundation year
- Degree Foundation
- FDA Business & Management
- Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Health & Social Care
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
London School of Commerce Intakes
Fees & Fundings
The international fees for the students at the London School of Commerce are listed below:
Undergraduate: £12000 and above
Postgraduate: £12000 to £18000
Lastly, For more information on our courses, you can view our course section and follow us on Pinterest for more updates.