Since 2005, Solent University has been recognised as an independent higher education institution. The University dates back to 1856, when the school was established as a private art school. As a result of the mergers between Southampton College of Art, Southampton College of Technology, and Warsash College of Nautical Studies, Solent University was formed.
Facilities for International Students
- Minibus service from Southampton Central train station is complimentary.
- Students are introduced to Southampton and the University during International Welcome Week.
- Various term-time assistance services, as are pre-sessional and in-sessional English language classes, are available.
- 2,300 accommodation places are available in six residence halls, one reserved for returning and postgraduate students.
- Residences are within walking distance of campus and generally made up of flats with seven to ten students in each kitchen.
Solent University Courses
- Undergraduate (Foundation, Placement)
- Postgraduate (Jan Start, Part-time, Distance Learning)
Solent University Intake
Fees & Fundings
The fees for international students at Solent University are around £11500. In addition, different scholarship programmes and funding are available at the University.
At last, please Fill up the application form to apply. Additionally, follow us on Pinterest for daily updates.