Study in Malaysia at the Best Universities
In addition to being a renowned tourist destination, Malaysia is famous for providing top-notch higher education to students from all over the world. When considering studying in Malaysia, you can begin further education in Southeast Asia's most diverse and exciting setting. The nation takes pride in its excellent educational system and curriculum, home to top-tier engineering, marketing, aviation, and nursing institutions. One of the noteworthy aspects is that the government keeps young foreign talent by granting jobs in essential industries to those who achieve academically. As a result, Malaysia is frequently acknowledged as a centre for overseas students seeking higher education. According to UNESCO rankings, Malaysia is one of the world's top 20 most popular study locations, accounting for 2% of all international students. Regarding student safety, the government takes proactive steps to ensure that international students in Malaysia's off-campus housing feel secure and may live there happily. In light of this, Malaysia consistently ranks in the top 25 safest nations every year, according to the Global Peace Index.
Entry Requirements to study in Malaysia
If your studies are finished in an English-speaking nation, you are exempt from taking entrance exams like the SAT, GRE, IELTS, or TOEFL. The college or institution may administer an English language test to a student if they are from a non-English speaking country. However, this varies among universities.
- Certificates and transcripts must be originals or certified copies.
- Certificates from high school (translated into English)
- A valid Passport
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS) is optional
Popular Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Arts & Humanities
- Social Sciences, Business and Law
- Science, Mathematics and Computing
- Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
- Agriculture and Veterinary
Top Universities/Colleges in Malaysia
- Monash University, Malaysia Campus
- University of Southampton, Malaysia Campus
- University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus
- Heriot-Watt University, Malaysia Campus
- Swinburne University, Malaysia Campus
- Taylor`s University, Malaysia
- UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur
- SEGi University Group (5 Campuses)
- University of Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia Westminster International College, Malaysia Campus
- Manipal International University, Malaysia
- Sunway Le Cordon Bleu, Malaysia
Tuition Fees at Malaysian Universities
Bachelor's: MYR 7,000 annually
Master's: MYR 11,000 annually
Higher tuition costs are possible at private and international institutions, especially for specialised fields like medicine. Malaysia has a lower living cost than other tourist destinations such as America and the United Kingdom. Therefore, you should budget between MYR 10,000 and MYR 15,000 per year.