Study in Malta
Malta is a lovely location for living, working, and studying. The nation offers thrilling activities and breathtaking scenery. While baking in the hot heat, you may view hilltop towns, seaports, old fishing villages, and natural wonders. The Maltese are also hospitable, pleasant, and helpful people. They also warmly welcome foreign visitors, notably those who come to Malta to study. Malta was rated as the second-safest nation in the world by the 2019 Global Wealth Migration Review. Malta truly is unique, with its welcoming people and breathtaking scenery. However, it still has more arguments to persuade you that Malta is wise. So, below is our list of benefits of studying in Malta.
Entry Requirements to study in Malta
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in each band score) or equivalent. Some courses require a higher score
- GCSE English grade C or above
- TOEFL 550 (paper based)
- TOEFL 79 (Internet).
- Academic transcripts from the last college or university attended. Additionally, they must pass their grade document.
- A letter of recommendation from two professors.
- Statements of bank account showing sufficient funds to cover the cost of living and tuition.
- Application form completed and submitted to the university.
- One-time application fee for the university course.
Popular Course Areas to Study in Malta
- Business Studies
- Humanities Studies
- Education and Teaching
- Social and Behavioral Science
- Technology Studies
- Transport and logistics
Tuition Fees for studying in Malta
Maltese citizens and citizens of the EU, EEA, and Switzerland are exempt from paying fees. All courses cost €1080 ($1300) each semester for students from third countries; science and engineering courses cost €1360 ($1640). Depending on the degree of study, fees don't change all that much. Before travelling to Malta, you must deposit between €240 and €1080 ($290 to $1300).
Work Opportunities in Malta
International students can pursue any course of their choosing while working part-time. You have full access to part-time jobs at many universities and colleges in Malta, allowing international students to support themselves while residing there. Students can apply for various occupations that pay about €800, such as sales, technology, translation, etc. In addition, one can apply for more positions at restaurants, venues, and other places. Since Malta is one of the most affordable countries to reside in among the countries of Europe, you can enjoy a comfortable level of living there.
Finally, You can check our services and follow us on Tiktok to stay tuned.