Study in Singapore
Singapore, a city of skyscrapers, is quickly becoming Asia's top destination for international students and is drawing students from all over the world. This is due to Singapore's reputation as a centre of academic excellence, the high rankings of its universities and other educational institutions on all significant global scales, and the fact that Singapore is Asia's IT and business hub. Other essential factors, including student contentment, safety, and cost, place Singapore highly. Singapore is one of the most sought-after study locations in the world due to its economic clout, good employment prospects across various industries, and renowned worldwide educational system. Singapore promotes itself as an essential Asian centre for education. International students studying in Singapore will have a tremendous educational and cultural experience. Since most courses are taught in English, proficiency in the language is crucial.
Entry Requirements to Study in Singapore
- Your 12th grade must be from a recognised board, such as CBSE or ICSE.
- The minimum mark required for admission to UG courses is 85%.
- Academic transcripts must be submitted in English to the University/Institute. IELTS or TOEFL scores are required for UG studies in Singapore. It varies from university to university but is generally around 6.5.
- Some private universities do not require the IELTS test.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognised and reputed university or institute is required.
- A candidate must have a minimum 2.8 CGPA at the graduation level and have appeared for the tests mentioned above like GMAT, GRE, MAT etc.
- Candidates must have at least two years of work experience in all programs.
- Different universities and colleges will organise MBA courses for MBA candidates. As per their choice and interest, they can also apply to different MBA specialisations such as Finance and Marketing.
Popular Course Areas to Study in Singapore
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science & IT
Top Universities/Colleges in Singapore
- National University of Singapore
- Technical University of Munich Asia
- S P Jain School of Global Management
- SIM Global Education
- Curtin Singapore
- James Cook University (JCU)
- Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- PSB Academy
- Kaplan Higher Education Academy (KHEA)
- Raffles Design Institute
- William Angliss Institute
- EAIM- East Asia Institute of Management
- Nanyang Institute of Management
- Educare Global Academy (EGA)
Tuition Fees for Studying in Singapore
Bachelor's: SGD51,840 and SGD115,350
Master's: SGD46,080 to SGD133,884.
If you are interested in studying in the UK, please complete the following form: Study in the UK. Likewise, please feel free to contact us via our Social Media: UK University College Facebook.