Study in Spain
Spanish universities are among the best in Europe for international students seeking degrees. A place like this is ideal for international students who value magnificent beaches, a beautiful environment, and educational institutions with a century-long history. Not only Latin American students but students from all over the world. According to a mouthful of compliments, Spain is the best option for tertiary education. Numerous factors draw students to this nation. In addition to acquiring a top-notch education, Spain offers several options that will open the door to a prosperous career. The knowledge that there are many will be among the justifications for beginning your education in Spain. Furthermore, you will have an unmatched opportunity to excel in your chosen subject of study and broaden your horizons by studying abroad in Spain.
Entry requirements to study in Spain
- School Certificate Recognition: This is known as homologación and certifies that you have the necessary degree to gain admission to a Spanish university. A certificate of accreditation is issued by the Spanish embassy/consulate in your home country.
- EBAU (selectivity exam): Evaluación del Bachillerato para el Acceso a la Universidad (Evaluation of the Baccalaureate for Access to University). There are two phases to the test system, the General and Specific stages, each consisting of several exams per subject area.
For international students whose mother tongue is not English, test results (from exams such as the TOEFL or IELTS) will be required. Also, you'll need to contact the university of your choice for more information about other forms showing your English proficiency.
Popular Course Areas to Study in Spain
- Law Programs
- Arts and Humanities
- Marketing and Finance
- STEM Degrees
- Spanish Language Courses
- Hospitality Management
Top Universities and Colleges to attend in Spain.
- EU Business School, Barcelona
- LaSalle College, Barcelona
- Geneva Business School, Barcelona
- UCAM International, Murcia
- Instituto Europeo di Design (IED, Madrid and Barcelona)
Universities/Colleges in Spain without IELTS/TOEFL
- UCAM International
- Instituto Europeo di Design
- Geneva Business School
Tuition fees to Study at Spanish Universities
Spain's public universities offer official degrees and university-specific degrees. For official degrees, tuition limits are established by each Autonomous Community.
- For Bachelor's programs, 150 - 3,500 euros per year are available
- Approximately 300 - 3,500 euros per year for Master's programs
There are no limits on tuition fees set by the authorities for university-specific degrees.
Generally, tuition fees at private universities are at most 20,000 Euros per academic year. On the other hand, business schools offer programs that can cost over 25,000 euros per year. Furthermore, several MBAs and International Management degrees charge tuition fees exceeding 30,000 EUR per year.