The University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN), established in 1828, is a multi-campus, worldwide university setting the standard for contemporary education. It offers more than 300 undergraduate programs and 200 or more postgraduate degrees, making it one of the largest universities in the UK. Besides Preston, the University has satellite campuses in Burnley (East Lancashire), Westlakes (West Cumbria), and Cyprus. Their Preston Campus has recently undergone a £200 million transformation, providing students with outstanding teaching resources in a bright, contemporary setting. In addition, over 120 universities worldwide are affiliated with the University, and more than 100 different countries are accepted as students.
UCLAN University for International Students
- Free orientation programme and airport pickup
- Free English language support throughout the first year
- Free membership to the International Students Society
- Each student is assigned a buddy who is already familiar with life in the UK.
- Student accommodation at the University does not change during holidays.
UCLAN University Courses
The University provides 304 (Pre-) Bachelor's programmes, 31 Pre-Master's programmes, 277 Master's programmes, 168 online courses and 3 PhDs.
UCLAN University Intakes
Fees & Fundings
The international fees for the students at UCLAN University are:
Undergraduate: £12700 to £13700
Postgraduate: £13200 to £14200
MBA: £13700 to £14200
Various scholarship programmes and fundings are available for the students,