University of Dundee
In 1881, the University of Dundee, a public research university in the east-central Lowlands of Scotland, was established as a university college due to a generous gift from the illustrious Baxter family of textile producers. During its early years as a constituent college of the University of St Andrews, the organisation shared St Andrews with United College and St Mary's College. Dundee University received independent university status by royal charter in 1967, following significant development while retaining some of its old heritage and governance system.
University of Dundee for International Students
- Pickup Service at Edinburgh Airport
- Various events throughout the year
- International Advice Service to support students
- Pre-Sessional English courses and free English language lessons
- Guaranteed accommodation for students applying by the deadline
- Accommodation with four halls within or near the campus
- Accommodation Office to help students find private accommodations
University of Dundee Courses
- Short Courses
- Distance learning courses
University of Dundee Intakes
Fees & Fundings
The fee range for the University of Dundee's international students is stated below:
Undergraduate: £19000 to £23000
MA/MS: £19000 to £25000
MSc Business: £19000 to £22000
Research: £19000 to £44000
Various scholarship programmes and financial aid are available at the university for eligible students.
Lastly, if you are interested in applying to the university, please fill-up the application form. Additionally, you can follow us on our social media to receive regular updates on various universities.